Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let It Go

Let. It. Go.
Just when I think that I'm finding my footing, learning how to stand, something comes along and knocks me on my knees. Of course, this leads me to a more intimate convo with my Savior. Nonetheless, it hurts and leaves me confused. When you come to expect something from experience, I have no reason to believe that it will change. {BUT then it does} It is so hard to take the understanding I've been given and be okay with that. God knows best. Let it go, Jenna.

Abba, Father, I give you my hurting heart and ask that you heal it to the utmost with your tender love and kindness. Take it in your hands, and never let it go. My heart belongs to you and you alone, because you are my first true love. You have my whole heart.

Learning to be the Light,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment