Sunday, October 25, 2015

Singing in the Wait // Part Four


I just want Jesus. I need daily reminders that I need for nothing other than Jesus. I am complete in Jesus. I have all that I need in Jesus. This is my daily prayer. 

Give Me Jesus
by Moriah Peters
In the morning when I rise
Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
Give me Jesus

And when I am alone
Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
Give me Jesus

When I come to die
Give me Jesus

You can have all this world
Give me Jesus

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{This blog post is a part of a series called Redeeming the Waiting Place for the Write31Days challenge to write every day in October. You can find links to all posts in my series here. If you're interested, the Write31Days challenge is being taken by hundreds and hundreds of other wonderful bloggers which you can read more of right here. My personal favorite is browsing all the inspirational and Godly women who are blogging under the Inspiration & Faith tab which you can check out as well right here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment