Saturday, October 31, 2015

31 Days Later {Year Two}


31 days sure fly by when you are blogging every day.

Redeeming the Waiting Place has absolutely been harder than I dreamed possible. The challenge of blogging for 31 days straight was way less hard this year, but the subject matter definitely dug deep into my heart this time around.

I really do believe God when He says He has good plans for me. That He will never leave me. That there is a purpose in this waiting. That He is in control.

So take away from this Redeeming the Waiting Place/Write31Days Challenge is ....

| drum roll please |

God is good and right and true and hope and light. Especially in the waiting.

My waiting place isn't much fun right now. But I am determined to make this season as fun as I can.

I'm feeling very thankful today. Thankful for the people God has put in my life. I'm thankful for the friend who text me last night inviting me over for dinner even though I had to say no. I'm thankful for people in my life who care about me and who love me well. I'm thankful for people who are patient with me even when I have crazy bad blonde moments. I'm thankful for my life here in NOLA.

I'm thankful that God has placed me in this season with these people.

I couldn't ask for any better of a waiting place.

Bumps in the road and all.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{This blog post is a part of a series called Redeeming the Waiting Place for the Write31Days challenge to write every day in October. You can find links to all posts in my series here. If you're interested, the Write31Days challenge is being taken by hundreds and hundreds of other wonderful bloggers which you can read more of right here. My personal favorite is browsing all the inspirational and Godly women who are blogging under the Inspiration & Faith tab which you can check out as well right here.}

No comments:

Post a Comment