Saturday, October 17, 2015

Weekend Encouragement // Part Three

Let's wait together.

I don't know about y'all, but I want to take some steps to make the most of this time and learn how to use this time to grow closer to God. I stumbled upon this study, and I am ordering it. Right now.

I'm all about being proactive and learning from others who have learned from their waiting places.

Let's redeem this waiting place together. Check out this awesome Bible study. I'd love to do it together with anyone out there {even just through the internet/technology} who is interested. Let me know.
fall2015launchheader2.png

From Holly Holt's website:
Most of us are all too familiar with the word "wait."
"Wait your turn" and "you just have to wait" are phrases we've heard since we were young. We learn waiting is a part of life, and we begin to accept it. Well, sort of... As we grow older, the seasons of waiting we face tend to get bigger and bigger with a myriad of additional challenges thrown into the mix.
Our lives often weave seamlessly in and out of seasons of waiting. Some seasons are simply annoying, while others are unbelievably stressful and painful. Some are so all consuming that they take our minds hostage allowing us to think of nothing else. We've all been there.
It might be hard to believe that there is a purpose to some of the most difficult, frustrating, and seemingly stagnant times in our lives, but there is.
Together in this study, we will dive deep into Scripture to learn how to live fully alive during seasons of waiting and hardship.
In The Wait is for: 
*Women of all ages who want to build a strong relationship with the Lord 
*Those who find themselves worried, anxious, or overwhelmed by their current season 
*Anyone who dreams of claiming victory and living a joy-filled life

I don't know about y'all. But I'm there. I'm in a place where I want to see a change. I desperately want to change this waiting place into a season of huge growth and joy and love and peace. I want my life to have Jesus written all over it. No matter what that takes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{This blog post is a part of a series called Redeeming the Waiting Place for the Write31Days challenge to write every day in October. You can find links to all posts in my series here. If you're interested, the Write31Days challenge is being taken by hundreds and hundreds of other wonderful bloggers which you can read more of right here. My personal favorite is browsing all the inspirational and Godly women who are blogging under the Inspiration & Faith tab which you can check out as well right here.}

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 
DaySpring.com is celebrating all of the amazing Write 31 Days readers who are supporting nearly 2,000 writers this October! To enter to win a $500 DaySpring shopping spree, just click on this link & follow the giveaway widget instructions. Good luck, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment