Sunday, October 4, 2015

Singing in the Wait // Part One

Forget singing in the rain. I'm gonna sing in the wait.

Lauren Daigle has been my worship/quiet time/night time jam here lately. And I'm not even cool enough to use words like {jam}. Listening to these words as I go to sleep every night has brought so much peace to my turmoil. Jesus knows exactly what I need to hear when I need to hear it. I pray that you will take the time to read these lyrics and listen to this beautiful song. 

I will run and not grow weary
I will walk, I will not faint
I will soar on wings like eagles
Find my rest in Your everlasting name

You are my revival
Jesus on You I wait
I'll lean on Your promise
You will renew my strength

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

{This blog post is a part of a series called Redeeming the Waiting Place for the Write31Days challenge to write every day in October. You can find links to all posts in my series here. If you're interested, the Write31Days challenge is being taken by hundreds and hundreds of other wonderful bloggers which you can read more of right here. My personal favorite is browsing all the inspirational and Godly women who are blogging under the Inspiration & Faith tab which you can check out as well right here.}


No comments:

Post a Comment